Fabulous Equine Art Competition at the Melbourne International Three-Day Event held at Werribee Park National Equestrian Centre on June 8-11.
Competition an event of its own
Fran Cleland – From http://www.weeklytimesnow.com.au
Mane event: Andrea O’Meara with her art work from last year’s Equine Art Competition and Exhibition.
HORSE lovers with creative flare will enjoy the Equine Art Competition at the Melbourne International Three-Day Event.
Equestrian Victoria is calling on artists and creative minds to enter the competition, which has photographs, portraits, drawings, sculptures and paintings among its judging categories.
The exhibition is expected to draw entries from throughout Australia as EV further develops the lifestyle offering at its event, held at Werribee Park National Equestrian Centre on June 8-11.
A purpose-built indoor trade village will house the exhibition gallery throughout the competition. The judging will be coupled with a viewers’ choice award, presented to the most popular art piece.
EV chief executive Jackie Woodhead said the exhibition was an appropriate inclusion to the lifestyle event, which draws horses and riders from across Australia.
“EV is excited to share its event with the art and creative industry and offer event-goers another spectacle on their visit to the 2012 MI3DE,” she said.
Tickets for the Melbourne International are on sale now through Ticketek.
Leave a Reply
- Carmel on Cover puzzle piece by procured piece …
- Willa Frayser on Cover puzzle piece by procured piece …
- Carmel on AND THE GROUND TREMBLED WITH THE POUNDING OF HOOVES … The NARA Racing Education/Information Day
- Jill Colwell on AND THE GROUND TREMBLED WITH THE POUNDING OF HOOVES … The NARA Racing Education/Information Day
- Matt walters on ‘Pharaoh’s Horses’ for Thursday Art-Day